New Generation Wrestling held their 10th Anniversary Show at 6:30pm EST at the National Guard Armory in Crawfordsville, IN on Saturday April 28, 2018.
For this show, I brought recording gear and have an audio recap captured as the show was taking place. It will be broadcast during Mostly Metal & NWIWRAP, which runs 8:00 – 10:00pm Sunday night April 29 on WVLP, 103.1FM in Valparaiso (streaming on http://www.wvlp.org). It will be rebroadcast at 10pm on Wednesday, April 25. And at some point soon (i.e. when I get around to it), it will be made available on the NWIWRAP YouTube channel, and I’ll hopefully remember to put the link here! But in the meantime, here is a very brief recap and some photos:
- (Preshow match) El Muchacho defeated Thomas Keith.
- Jared Kripke defeated Johnathan Wolf.
- Gideon defeated Brently Alexander Dawson, retaining his Hoosier State Championship
- Pinnacle Fight Club (Drex Odell and TK Zero) defeated Louis Rojas and Jason Levi for the NGW Tag Team Championships
- Jared Kripke won the $1000 Open Invitational Battle Royal
- Flawless Dave Allen defeated Kenny Kage and Kenneth James in a triple threat match.
- Justin Myers defeated Jeremy Hadley, and is the new NGW World Champion
- The Rock and Roll Express defeated the Bambino Family.
El Muchacho going up on Thomas Keith, and Jared Kripke flying out at Johnathan Wolf:
Kenny Kage attacking Gideon while Brently Alexander Dawson distracts the ref; Louis Rojas dropping an elbow on TK Zero:
Pinnacle F.C. and Louis Rojas / Jason Levi:
Poffo spearing both El Muchacho and Jared Kripke while Kripke was about to backdrop El Muchacho during the Battle Royal; Kenneth James stands by while Dave Allen holds Kenny Kage upside down:
Hey, now it’s Dave Allen’s turn to stand by while Kenneth James holds Kenny Kage upside down:
Jeremy Hadley with a high elbow drop on Justin Myers:
The Bambino Family is in disbelief that they lost to the Rock and Roll Express:
One thought on “Audio Recap: NGW 10th Anniversary Show, April 28, 2018”
Pingback: Year End Wrestling Recap, 2018 | Ken the Metal Professor